We offer customised QR codes for all areas of business. There are so many uses for QR codes.
What Are QR Codes?
QR stands for “Quick Response.”
They are capable of storing lots of data. No matter how much they contain, when scanned, the QR code should allow the user to access information instantly – hence why it’s called a Quick Response code.
We can setup and manage a QR code for your needs.
Digital Business Cards
A digital business card is a convenient way to store and share contact information. Because they don’t have a limited amount of space, as a paper business card does, you can add as much information as you see fit.
- Link To Your Website
- Brand Logo And Colors
- Contact Information
- Valuable Resources
- Social Media Accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- A Professional Photograph
When you are ready to share your digital business card with a prospective client or contact, simply share the URL to your business card or text the file to the other person.
Contactless Restaurant Menu’s
Contactless menus feature QR codes that customers point and scan with their smartphone’s camera, taking them to an online digital menu where they can browse food and drink options. In restaurants, these contactless menus are normally small table-top postcards. This replaces the need for physical menus – meaning a safer experience for everyone involved.
What else can they be used for?
- Link directly to download an app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Authenticate online accounts and verify login details.
- Access Wi-Fi by storing encryption details such as SSID, password, and encryption type.
- Send and receive payment information.